Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where the hell am I ?

The travel-related vertigo is starting to kick in. Immediately after arriving at our Santiago hotel, we both fell down on top of the bed covers, exhausted from our long flight. I was woken from a DEEP sleep by a knock on the door (turn-down service or mini-bar inventory or something, I never figured it out); in my semi-conscious state I stumbled off of the bed and toward the door; for a few seconds I was convinced I was still in New Zealand and I couldn't figure out why I was being spoken to in Spanish.

2 comments:

dB said...

Hi guys,
Bob and I love your website and the ability to follow your adventures. Brandon is also currently in Buenos Aires until mid-March. Chances of running into him are probably pretty slim but stranger things have happened. The spirit with which you've taken on these adventures is a lesson in life for all.

Take care,
Diane

Keith said...

Thanks Diane-!
It would be fun to hook up with Brandon; if he's interested, feel free to pass along our email address...