Saturday, September 29, 2007

Trevi


Jacqueline and I passed by Trevi Fountain during a long afternoon walk through the city. So, as expected of all tourists, we made our way into the crush of people and got out two coins to toss in. Back turned, Jacqueline made her wish and threw her euro over her shoulder, over several rows of tourists and *splash* into the fountain. My turn. I turned my back to the fountain. I hurled my coin, maybe with a little more force than I needed. Jacqueline grabbed my hand and started pulling me away-- "Let's get out of here. You just pegged someone in the head."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, sounds fantastic so far. Keep the pics coming.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a younger Skooter.
I'm sure your dad would like a pair of those shorts - maybe for tennis?

Mark